Sunday, March 15, 2009

Zella turns 3 months!

Zella turned 3 months old this past Thursday. She's 12 pounds now and getting to be such a big girl. We're having a lot of fun with her and she loves to laugh now (yes, she cries too). Her newest trick, as of yesterday morning, is rolling from her stomach to her back - we think it's the greatest thing any human has ever accomplished. The dogs aren't impressed - they say we should let them know when she can shake, sit, and speak on command.

We took Zella on her first road trip to see Nana K and Pops in Kemah. She was a trooper - the car ride is just a little too long to make it all the way between meals, but she hung in there as best as she could. She did great at their house and we had a lot of fun.

We have a few videos now, but I can not get them to upload to Blogger (if you have any tips, feel free to email me). Enjoy the pictures!


Just chilling out - looking beautiful.


Hanging out with Pops.


Laughing at breakfast.


What else you got?


Finally... a photo with Daddy.


Nana K holding me and keeping me happy.


One last chat with Pops & Nana before hitting the road.


Celebrating Aunt Michelle's birthday at Shady Grove (just minutes before my meltdown - after all, I had just had a big weekend with Nana & Pops and was a little worn out from the great weekend).


My first ride in my new Bumbo seat. I can finally sit up and look around. I think my left sock is about to fall off. Oh well, it's all good.


Another go around in the Bumbo.


Tummy time! Notice how high I can hold my head up. This is right before I turned myself over. Pretty cool...

No comments: