Saturday, December 27, 2008

Zella's First Christmas

Well, Zella had a good second week of life (as far as we can tell) and a fun Christmas.  Denny's parents, Nana D & Grandpapa, came to visit on Tuesday and headed out this morning.  

She also had her 2-week well-visit with her pediatrician yesterday (Friday) and that went great.  She's been gaining weight (yea!) and now tips the scales at 7lbs., 10oz. (5 oz. above her birth weight).  She grew a 1/2 inch and measures at 18.5 inches.  Her head also grew a whole centimeter!  Apparently, this is a good amount.  :-)  

Here are some pictures from the past week...
 

Aunt Michelle stopped by just to hold me (and bring me some cute Christmas bibs).


Emma, Natalie, & Aunt Michelle just can't get enough of me!  Emma & Natalie brought me a monkey teether.  They know how much I love monkeys!

Nana D loved holding me and feeding me this week. 

Tummy Time!  Aunt Laurie, Uncle Mike, Harrison, & Sophie sent me so many great gifts.  This was the first one my daddies opened for me.  They want me to get my exercises in every day.  

Yo!  Whatup?  Christmas, boyeee!  Wicka, wicka, wicka...

Ok... I'll try to strike a good pose for this one.  Don't you love my Christmas dress?  This is from Aunts Jenny & Tracy down in Houston (proud mamas of Sophia & Cooper).  You can also see my very first Christmas ornament above my head, from Aunt Jen, Uncle RJ, Sophia, & Phoebe.  (Now how many aunts and uncles do I have, exactly?)

You people exhaust me!

Grandpapa holds me while Papa works in the yard.


Grandpapa & Nana D hold me this morning one more time before they head out.  

No comments: